Thursday, March 27, 2008

): simple words and repetition

I AM GOING TO STUDY HARD FOR MY BIOLOGY PAPER TOMORROW!

promised myself to never suck at bio, its my favourite subject next to geography! My Chemistry would probably suck so much in the olevels so i'll have to depend on bio. that means i have to work really hard for it! really hard!

My strategy is to try harder in English (i'm just hoping for the best) so I can use my chinese as R5 O: My vocab really sucks, emma read the dictionary! Then I'll take bio and geog and emaths and maybe comb.humans. THAT'S PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE. I wonder if its really possible to get L1R5 8 , but i'll really try from now on.

NO MORE SLACKING. I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY EYES FOR THE SAKE OF MY FUTURE OCCUPATION OR SOMETHING!


Amaths remedial was actually not that bad I think, there were 168 people in the level who's down for remedial and I'm one of them D: Waited for Riane after her chinese remedials ended and walked down with kaiying and her.


168 remedial kids power! @.@


sometimes I like trigo, sometimes I don't. Nowait, MOST OF THE TIME, i don't. kaiying doesn't like it either, that explains the hoonga doll and the words and the chick. drawn during remedial by kaiying and I. rarrr.



Prata in the morning but siyun couldn't come cause she haven't finished studying for bio ): everybody was studying and after prata we walked up the hill, we were early this time!
Our stomachs feel weird after the prata. ):


I got goosebumps for a looonng time after seeing that disgusting colony of ants behind the lockers in 4k. Its the first time I got such serious goosebumps from looking at insects. spiders and roaches and ants are gross.

ngik shall be honored cause I did random stuff on her foolscap haha ;D




I don't feel good right now. I still think touching dramas are nice but I shan't watch them right now. I'm such an insecure person but there's a reason for me to be like this, don't feel like smiling ): i'll be alright in no time, though. ^_^

Saying hi to anybody walking past me (that I know) feels like a hobby somehow.



Emma wants to grow up real soon and get a job she likes. Real soon. She wants to play with kids and stay happy everysingle day. She wants to stay healthy until the day she dies (while sleeping), to take care of her loved ones and make them happy :D



My schedule for next week and the remaining days of this week:

tomorrow (fri) - bio test, choir
sat - Choir, maths tuition
sun - maths tuition, art class

mon- Geog test, Chem test, choir
tue - Chem test (choir?)
wed - Chem remedial (choir?)
thu - Amaths test, History test, maths remedial (choir?)
fri - Choir
sat - AHSCHOIRCONCERT
sun - NAFA trip to museum



There's not a need for an interesting post today, I guess.

OHWAIT I JUST REALISED WHY I FEEL DOWN TODAY.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEIXUAN OUR VICEPRESIDENT! :D




27march
peixuan: heee. XP missed me during chem remedial?? =D blalalala..
peixuan: say hi to alicia for me!!
peixuan
: XD
{haha okay i did! :D missed me while waiting for khng ahyu? :D lalalala, OKAY I WILL! xDDDD}

Ray other
: BOO!! haha... thx for da greeting!!! lol seems like u v popular de lor...
{BOOOO! you're welcome, although its abit late ): lol no la i'm not, too crazy already D: my new year resolution is to become less crazy! that's after a year! D:}

No comments: